23 June 2008

Sarah + Chris: Married!

On Saturday, Sarah and Chris were married in DC on a gorgeous summer day. Sarah spent time getting ready with her (fabulous!) bridesmaids at the Hotel Lombardy on Pennsylvania Ave. This is a funky hotel with lots of character that I would highly recommend for good light and neat places to take a few photos. After a ceremony in Georgetown, the party moved back to the Monroe House at the Arts Club of Washington. This was another great space with terrific character (not to mention an awesome caterer!) Their band kept the dance floor moving as the night set in to cooler summer breezes.

Thanks guys (Sarah, Chris, bridal party and family!) for making me feel so welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!
















End Note: I really thought Sarah's grandmother was beautiful on Saturday. She was so kind to let me take her picture :)

No comments: