03 June 2008

Agneta + Roman: Day After (sort of)

Last week, I finally met up with Agneta and Roman for a portrait session after being rained out on several previous attempts. I photographed their wedding back in January and we wanted to wait for warmer weather to take their "engagement session" photos. The wait was worth it and the sun was shining in a cloudless sky. And it must have put Roman in a good mood, because he indulged my whims and Agneta's pleading and joined us as we *delicately* scaled a barbed wire fence to use a giant field by their house. Thanks for trusting me and for dinner! I look forward to seeing you both again soon!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great light! looks like a fun session and you captured it fabulously!

Anonymous said...

Great light! looks like a fun session and you captured it fabulously!