17 June 2008

Diana + Jonathan: Married!

Diana and Jonathan held their long awaited wedding at Strathmore Hall in Rockville two weeks ago under cloudless skies...almost. When we started getting ready for their day, the sun was blazing and the thermostat on my car read 104F. But they took it entirely in stride and I did not hear a single complaint out of either of them or their guests. Diana looked gorgeous in the 2nd gown she purchased for the event while I don't think I ever saw the smile leave Jonathan's face. Not even when the sky opened up and POURED down with rain on their dinner tent just outside the mansion, or when the power temporarily went out for the second time that day.

It was a joy to work with both of you on your stunning event and I hope you had a terrific time in the Caribbean!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful shots! Those portraits are so creative - I particularly like the one where the groomsmen are all looking away!