13 June 2008

Busy Season!

First, I want to say thank-you to all of the terrific couples that I have worked with so far this season! I've been wonderfully busy filling my weekends with people in love. It just doesn't get any better than that! I'm a bit behind on my blogging, but soon to come, I have Jonathan and Diana's gorgeous event at Strathmore Hall in Rockville, and I am about to hit the road headed north to Canton, PA for the small town wedding of Lauren and Lee. And next weekend, Sarah and Chris tie the knot in DC just before I catch a plane for a much needed vacation to visit my best friend in South Africa (with a short stop to visit my good friend Mary in London)! I'm soo excited and can't wait to see them, and the lions, cheetahs, zebras, elephants....

Also, for any brides that might be looking for a photographer this fall, I still have a few open dates in September, November and December and I'd love to hear from you! I'm also in the process of meeting with couples for their 2009 weddings and I'm looking forward to many beautiful events next year. If there is any way that I can assist you in your plans, please don't hesitate to let me know! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: