02 September 2008

Veronica + Justin: Married!

A few weeks ago, Veronica and Justin were married on a gorgeous August Saturday in Sterling. When I arrived at Veronica's parents' home, I was thrilled to find beautiful light everywhere I looked. We didn't spend much time there though, or at the church once the ceremony was over however, because these two had other plans for our time together. I was so excited to have the opportunity to make the trip out to Leesburg with them and their bridal party right after they said their vows for a fabulous hour of fun portrait opportunities...but not before a quick pit-stop to pick up some refreshments on they way ;)

Thanks for a great afternoon! I truly enjoyed spending your day with you!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! That green wall is amazing!! I especially love the one in the convenience store too.