15 September 2008

Helen + Andrew: Married!

I am happy to say that with this blog post, I have caught up with blogging all of my weddings so far this year! And what a great wedding it was! Helen and Andrew were married in an outdoor ceremony at the beautiful estate of the Williamsburg Winery in Williamsburg, VA. The site was stunning and offered so many nooks and cool locations for portraits...including the wine cellar itself! Though this was my first trip to this vineyard, I would highly recommend it for the site itself and the great staff. I also have to mention that Helen and Andy's menu included a mashed potato bar, which was my first, but I hope not the last! YUM! But this cool addition to the menu was only a precusor to the awesome party that followed, as dancing continued well into the night!


Helen and Andy, thanks for having me and best wishes for much happiness in your future!



















No comments: