25 May 2008

Tunisha + Anthony: Married!

On Mother's Day, I took a drive down to Newport News to photograph the marriage of Tunisha and Anthony at the Omni Newport News. Despite the fact that we had never met, Tunisha greeted me with a huge hug as soon as she arrived and I knew it was going to be a great day. Anthony and I were able to sneak outside with the guys just before the sky opened up and showered us with yet another rainy spring weekend, but the impending clouds made for a really cool background in their photos.

The smiles these two shared for the evening made the drive so worth is for me and I also want to thank their family and friends for making me feel so welcome during the reception. I wish you all the best and a lifetime of luck and happiness!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to my beautiful sister and wonderful brother-in-law. Best wishes on your life together.

Jimmie and Tarsha