19 May 2008

Everett + Susanne: Engaged!

Last Saturday, I joined Everett and Susanne at the Capital for their engagement pictures. Since I had two weddings in addition to their portraits last weekend, I've been a bit slow in posting on the blog. But I couldn't help but laugh when I received this message from them this afternoon:

"We know you are busy, but I can't resist asking how the engagement photos are coming. Any ETA? I can ask Susanne to write up an algorithm, but I'm pretty sure that your busyness of schedule is directly proportional with our excitement at mooning over pictures of ourselves. -Ev"

As I promised, here are a few to ease your excitement. Susanne, congrats again on the completion of your Ph.D. and I will see you in July!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Heather! The pictures are fantastic!
-Susanne

Anonymous said...

great pictures, friends! i *love* that last one.

xx. caeden

Anonymous said...

Susanne said, "wow, we have nice teeth!" Thanks, Heather, really nice work in these!
--Ev

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you that I'm crying now? Oh I love them... From, Someone who knows the flower girl