12 April 2008

Sarah + Josh: A Kansas City Wedding

A few weekends ago, I took a weekend off to head out to Kansas to visit my good friend and awesome photographer, Jason Domingues and his family. Being a photographer, I think it's fun to use time off to work with friends, so of course I had to take him up on the chance to shoot a wedding with him. Jason's been one of my biggest inspirations since I began wedding photography and it was an absolute pleasure to have this chance to see him in action.

Despite the weekend being 70 degrees and sunny in DC, I landed in KS at the same time as a storm front came in. So our great couple, Sarah and Josh, as well as their bridal party, Jason and I spent the day braving 30 degrees, wind and SNOW in the middle of APRIL! But we had a great time and I can't wait to go back....or have Jason come out here and shoot a wedding with me (hint, hint!)












No comments: