20 April 2008

Christina + Adrian: Married!

If rain on a wedding day means good luck for the couple, Christina and Adrian will have good fortune forever. Despite our hopes for an outdoor ceremony, their wedding at Glenview Mansion in Rockville was a bit of a washout. They did not let it dampen their moods, however and they had a beautiful day in this historic house. I enjoyed highlighting the lovely arrangements that Christina created on her own. In light of the rain, we took full advantage of the gorgeous architecture inside with great results.

I recently received this note from Christina, that I just have to share....

Hey heather,

I just wanted to write you a personal note from Adrian and I...granted the pictures haven't come out yet, I'm sure they will be beautiful given the thought you put into each and every one. Adrian loved how candid you were, how you let us have our wedding yet still take the time to get some real key important photos with family. You really listened to us and helped us make our wedding spectacular for everyone. I wanted to attach a photo one of my friends took... you really became one of my bridesmaids at a few points :)

Thanks again!

Christina


You can check out the image she sent me at the bottom of this post ;) I had a wonderful day with the both of you and wish you all the best as the next stage of your life begins in Boston!








And here's a snapshot of me helping out with a bit of bustling...

No comments: