21 September 2007

FONZ

Today I went to the National Zoo with my friend Mike, who, although he technically *lives* and grew up here, only spends about 8 weeks of the year in DC. It was great to see him, and we had a great time. The zoo was a bit of a let-down though. Both Mike and I have been to South Africa where you see all of the wild animals running free and the humans have to stay penned up in their vehicles for safety. This means you can get really close to lions, elephants, giraffe, cheetahs, etc. And it seems that there was more construction at the zoo than animals. But we still enjoyed walking around taking pictures and enjoying the beautiful weather. Here are a few of my favorite furry friends.

























Mike took this picture of me making friends =)

No comments: