14 August 2007

HELLO (TAKE TWO!)

So, after a bit of delay, I think I am actually REALLY ready to begin. So "Hi!" and "Welcome!" I've been busy making new friends, learning new skills and taking lots of new pictures. Many of them can be seen on the website I just launched last week, http://www.heatherzphotography.com/. I'm really excited about it and hope that lots of people will visit (and share with anyone you know who might be looking for a photographer!) Shortly, I will be posting pictures of events I have been editing over the last few weeks, so stay tuned.

But in the meantime, I'd like to say a quick "Thank you!" to a few people who have helped me along the road recently including Kerry Gastley, Dave Schwartz, Don Harper and Kate Triano for opening their businesses to me and allowing me to follow them around with my camera and learn from trial and error, as well as taking in many of the lessons they have learned along their roads to becoming pros. They allowed me to discover and experience something that I truly love to do, and now hope to share with you!

No comments: